Renee’s Top Ten Before Jesus Returns
O, we are one day closer to the Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ! Church of the Risen Savior, are you ready for a wedding??!!!!! Here’s my TOP TEN list of what to do before that day!
- Surrender your life to the Lordship of Jesus! He makes all things new! Receive the free gift of salvation and adoption into God’s family! (See 2 Corinthians 5:17 & Romans 8:11-17)
- Be filled with the Holy Spirit. It is the power to witness! (See Acts 1:8 & Luke 11:13)
- Make disciples- every day! (See Matthew 28:19)
- Release the gifts of God within you. He has anointed you to reveal His glory in your unique way. (See 1 Corinthians 12:4-6)
- Think multiplication, not for personal gain but for heaven’s! (See Luke 19:11-27)
- Take authority over the darkness. You will find it reigning wherever the righteous neglected their blood-bought power to evict it and to bring the kingdom of heaven in its stead! (See Luke 11:14-28)
- Stay up-to-date with what is happening in Israel. She is center stage in the return of Christ. (See Romans 11:25-32).
- Eradicate all debt with the exception of one: LOVE. (See Romans 13:8 & Luke 7:47)
- Live a life of worship- complete abandonment to Jesus Christ. We become like that which we worship! (See 2 Samuel 6:21-22 & 1 Samuel 13:14)
- Do not fear the coming day of judgment, dear child of God. “The prospect of the righteous is JOY…” (See Proverbs 10:28).
Awaiting with anticipation,